Friday, May 21, 2010

My Soul To Keep by Rahel Vicent...Coming Soon!

Hey Everybody!

I am superexcited! I just ordered my copy of third book in the Soul Screamers series. If you haven't read this series or any of the books in her other series the Shifters, I highly recommend you do so...soon. The Shifters series is just awesome. I have gotten all my friends and even my mother hooked on the series. The first book is STRAY, once you pick it up you won't be able to put it down. The Shifters series is Adult, Urban Fantasy and the Soul Screamers series is YA but is super good as well. Anyway, click on to Rachel Vincent's blog page, I have a link on my side bar, and check out this great author. You won't be disappointed.

Don't forget to register for the "Something Like Fate" by Susane Colasanti GIVEAWAY! It ends Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites