Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Note About Author of the Month...

This month's author, Laurie Faria Stolarz, has become one of my favorite storytellers. After reading Deadly Little Secrets, I began reading every book Stolarz wrote because I liked her work so much. Her Blue Is For Nightmares series is an original urban fantasy work. She weaves spells and romance cleverly into a realistic plot that causes very little suspension of disbelief. Now, that I think about it, that is the way all of her writing is for me. One book that I came across in my quick Stolarz frenzy was Project 17. If you haven't read it, do so. Now! Go out and get it now. It is so good and spooky. It actually scared me a little. Actually, it scared me a lot, but I enjoyed it and it was nice to have a different reaction to a book of the fantasy genre. If you have not heard of this author or if you have only read a few of her books, I encourage you at least attempt to read her other works and visit her website. She is amazing! Be looking for the review of Deadly Little Lies the follow up to Deadly Little Secret. (The Touch Series)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites